Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rapperswil

i bet you thought i was done posting...well, so did i. i realized the other day that there are events i NEVER posted about! how is that possible?! i thought i closed up shop on this blog, turns out some posts and pretty fabulous pictures are on its way.

switzerland, europe in general, is so beautiful. the architecture on every corner won me over every time. hence the majority of my posts are beautiful sights and places found. the architecture and beauty is the reason to visit europe. (along with the food). whenever i was asked what my favorite part of switzerland was i always reply "the architecture".

below is one of my favorite, if not my favorite town in switzerland, called Rapperswil. it is so quaint, in such a beautiful location and topped with a bitsy castle. i wouldn't object to living here someday.




















3 comments:

kaitlin said...

oh so beautiful. honestly.

love the red and white striped door.

stephanie said...

amazing.

Fahrt. ha ha

HeatherPippin said...

So I know this is old news, but you really are a most amazing photographer :) Among other things....